devops developer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Developer to join our team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Developing and deploying cloud-agnostic highly secure and HA-capable system for deploying and operating SaaS on foreign IaaS infrastructure or datacentre
- Working with different IaaS providers and private datacentres to define system deployment, migration strategies
- Implementing toolstack for running and monitoring Aos Cloud
- Working with both existing clients and new prospects to expand product features
- Helping with design, document and maintain user flows and system processes related to DevOps and CI/CD
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Experience in Docker & Generic container technology
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Elastic Stack, Nginx, Python and Bash
- Strong knowledge with Linux
- Expert understanding of Postgres, Redis, Influxdb, Mongo
- Experience developing and deploying in AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.