go to search
devops developer with aws for a leading agriculture company
Sorry, the job is expired
DevOps Developer with AWS for a Leading Agriculture Company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Developer with 6+ months of DevOps experience to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity, and revitalizing rural communities.
- Taking part in administering AWS project cloud infrastructure (request new, tune existing) - S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Batch, Redshift, ELK
- Taking care of logging & monitoring tools (ELK, Kibana)
- Evolving and supporting CI/CD processes & build pipelines (Jenkins)
- Communicating with Customer cloud support teams
- Setting up and managing k8s clusters
- Configurating management in Ansible
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Strong experience with AWS
- Expert knowledge of Jenkins
- Ansible proficiency
- Strong knowledge of Docker
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.