Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work on with a team from internal business units. You will help to develop, test
and implement CI/CD process, to assists team in achieving their goals with the time to market OKR.
- Setting up/configuring pipelines for new services
- Use Jenkins automation and pipelines to test, versioning and review source code
- Configuration and integration of monitoring tools
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with container technologies including Docker, Openshift v.4 (Kubernetes)
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding approached to monitor application
- Knowledge of Jenkins (DSL + Groovy)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- English level: B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.