devops engineer for a broadband company
We are currently looking for a remote Engineer with DevOps experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a distributed and scalable platform, providing management and execution of performance tests (load, peak, stress), automated user behavior scenarios management, and execution on various application platforms (iOS, Android, Web, Windows).
- Environments creation
- Data products components deployment and support
- Load testing and reporting
- Build & test CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Bash/Sh and Python scripting
- Ansible and/or Terraform experience
- Understanding of Load balancers and Firewalls
- Working experience with Git
- Strong network understanding - TCP/IP and Routing/Switching
- Experience and understanding of any CI/CD toolset
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (full, para- and pseudo) - VMs, Containers, cgroups
- Understanding of clouds and cluster computing
- Understanding of Linux in general (distro independent)
- Experience with any monitoring system
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.