devops engineer for a broadband company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of DevOps experience and advanced Docker knowledge to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main set of tasks is associated with the support of the Test Execution Data Hub project.
- Development of a distributed and scalable platform, providing the following services:
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Advanced Docker knowledge
- Advanced Ansible knowledge
- Advanced Networking knowledge (VLANs, routing)
- Advanced experience with public and private clouds (OpenStack, OpenNebula)
- Advanced experience with Linux
- Intermediate experience with load balancers / reverse proxies (HaProxy, Nginx)
- Familiarity with Docker orchestration tools like Hashicorp Nomad, Kubernetes (not used, but knowledge would be a plus)
- Experience with monitoring system - Zabbix, Nagios or others
- Intermediate experience with Elastic tools (Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Intermediate experience with Grafana
- Intermediate experience with GitLab
- Intermediate experience with Python and Shell scripting
- Intermediate experience with JMeter, Consul, Redis, SQL and NoSQL databases, Kafka, load testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.