devops engineer for a delivery service
Currently, we are looking for a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is one of the UK's largest parcel delivery companies. It also provides courier services.
- Configuring and maintaining resources on AWS
- Managing security groups and accessing controls
- Being responsible for production deployments using Jenkins
- Working closely with developers on the team to debug issues
- 6+ months of experience with DevOps CI/CD
- Experience with AWS Constructs: EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Event Bridge, RDS, IAM, Aws Managed Services (Hermes use a broad scope of the AWS estate)
- Experience with continuous Integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins & Concourse
- Scripting experience – Bash, Python (2-3+), Typescript, Groovy, AWS-cli
- Good hold of Docker, Docker-Compose, ECS
- Provisioning / Configuration Management with Ansible, Packer, Terraform, IaaS
- Orchestration experience with Cloud Formation, CDK, Docker
- Alerting & Dashboarding with App Dynamics
- Knowledge of source control with Git
- Process management experience with Jira
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Boot
- Understanding of Relational / Non-relational DB experience and Cloud Storages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.