devops engineer for a food company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a world leading food company that produces and markets dairy products.
- Communicate data quality issues
- Perform data operations via pipelines
- Setup Monitoring solution, alerting and take preventive measures
- Analyze logs and propose improvements
- Participate in the design, built and management of large scale data structures and pipelines and efficient, sufficient Extract/Load/Transform (ETL) workflows
- Develop infrastructure-as-code to provision services, resources, and virtual machines (data lake, data warehouse, other Azure services and platform components)
- Implement Management Groups
- Implement Platform Security Model at Hub & Spoke levels (Security Policies, RBAC/ABAC controls)
- Set up, configure, and integrate: Azure Monitor, DB2 connector, Blob Storage, ADLS Gen2, Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, Key Vault, Snowflake, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Security Center, PowerBI, MicroStrategy
- Configure encryption for data in motion and data at rest
- Develop a framework for data on-boarding
- Develop a framework for data organization in ADLS Gen2
- Implement Informatica Cloud provisioning
- 6+ months of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Terraform, Terragrunt, Ansible
- Experience with Azure (ADLS Gen2, Data Factory, DevOps, Key Vault, Private Endpoints, VNets, and etc.)
- Knowledge of Databricks, Snowflake, Informatica cloud, Power BI
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Understanding of Informatica cloud
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.