go to search
devops engineer for a leading food company
Sorry, the job is expired
DevOps Engineer for a Leading Food Company
read full description
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of experience to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading food company manufacturing, marketing, distributing, and selling branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers, premium dairy products, and organic produce throughout North America and Europe.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the engineering of business and technical solutions in support of the data analytics platform leveraging AWS.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.