We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with prior experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment, experience with Hadoop and knowledge of AWS to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Deploy and configure EC2 instances and Hadoop Cluster on AWS EC2 with ansible playbooks and roles
- Write ansible playbooks and roles
- Write and read documentation in English
- Troubleshooting and debugging Java applications, prepare tickets for support team
- Daily meetings in English with support team
- 6+ months of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Prior experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment
- Experience with Hadoop (HortonWorks): HDFS, YARN, Ambari, Hive, Zookeeper, Solr
- Knowledge of AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS IAM, CloudFormation
- Familiarity with Ansible (dynamic inventory for AWS)
- Shell script experience
- Experience with DNS (BIND)
- Knowledge of Kerberos
- Experience with LDAP
- Experience with Linux (CentOS)
- Nginx experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.