Currently we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
- Support platform upgrade and migration to the new infrastructure
- Install and configure software on dev-to-prod environments
- Develop and maintain CI pipelines
- Assist with tracking and troubleshooting of ongoing issues on production system
- Monitor production database and keep it in heathy state
- Support with features development for the main product
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Experience with Linux and components: Apache, Tomcat
- Knowledge of Networking: L7 load balancers, certificates
- Familiar with Cloud platforms: OpenStack
- Understanding of Configuration Management Systems: Chef, Terraform
- Knowledge of Scripts: Bash, Groovy, Ruby
- Jenkins experience
- Experience with Dynatrace, Splunk
- Knowledge of Alfresco
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with Maven, MySQL
- Strong knowledge with Java SE 8, 11
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and Jira
- At least 6+ months of working experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.