devops engineer for an american reporting agency
Currently, we are looking for a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a US multinational consumer credit reporting agency and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies. It collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.
- Set up and configure ElasticSearch and PubSub configurations
- Support migration from ElasticSearch to ChaoseSearch
- Setup and maintain CICD pipelines
- Configure GCP services (GKE, Istio, Cloud SQL, VMs, GCS, etc.)
- Request required permissions and services (KMS, subnets, etc.)
- Deploy to UAT and higher environments
- Execute Mirror, data utils and other tools in UAT and higher environments
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- 6+ months experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge of GCP
- Hands-on experience with Unix, Bash
- Understanding of Gitflow
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Good hold of Git, Maven
- Knowledge of Docker
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, DataStudio
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.