devops engineer for an American reporting agency
Currently, we are looking for a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a US multinational consumer credit reporting agency and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies. It collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.
- Setting up and configuring ElasticSearch and PubSub configurations
- Supporting migration from ElasticSearch to ChaoseSearch
- Setting up and maintaining CICD pipelines
- Configuring GCP services (GKE, Istio, Cloud SQL, VMs, GCS, etc.)
- Requesting required permissions and services (KMS, subnets, etc.)
- Deploying to UAT and higher environments
- Executing Mirror, data utils and other tools in UAT and higher environments
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- 6+ months experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Unix, Bash
- Strong knowledge of GCP
- Understanding of Gitflow
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good hold of Git, Maven
- Knowledge of Docker
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, DataStudio
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.