devops engineer for an entertainment company
We are currently looking for a Remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of experience in support and configuring Linux/Unix servers and AWS proficiency to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
The main pool of tasks is associated with support and development for systems running in AWS.
- Working with DTCI (Direct-to-Consumer & International) Data Services team
- Helping with support and automation
- 6+ months of experience in support and configuring Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in AWS is mandatory
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins and/or GitLab) and project life-cycle principles
- Snowflake experience is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal for interacting with the team, presentation skills for working with the clients)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B2 and higher)
- Experience in Airflow, Elasticsearch, Terraform, Ansible
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.