devops engineer for consulting company
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for Consulting Company.
The customer is the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company. Discover how we help clients understand people and inspire growth, and our innovative approach to market research.
- Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Design, build, and modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using .Net Core, Web API and Azure (AKS, Azure DevOps Server, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure ARM Templates)
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Exposure with hybrid Cloud network
- Remediate security alerts of Azure Cloud Platform
- Implementation of Cloud Security including Security Centre & SEIM integration
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security Compliance Framework
- Experience in centralised logging & monitoring for Azure Cloud
- Azure subscription and infrastructure setup from scratch
- Good communication and English skills
- English level: B2
- Discovery stage experience.
- Exposure with SNOW integration (nice to have)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.