We are looking for a strong DevOps Engineer to join our team to develop, maintain and support the EPAM Connect Desktop product.
EPAM Connect Desktop will work as an intelligent system helping EPAM employees to increase productivity, optimize work-life balance, simplify information retrieval and provide visibility over network connection performance/compliance of employees' remote workstations.
- Designing, building and maintaining highly available production systems
- Integrating solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework
- Providing consulting services to application teams looking to build Cloud-based applications
- Designing and implementing build, deployment, and configuration management systems
- Analyzing, organizing, and providing in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects
- Performing script updates due to changes in requirements or implementations
- Designing, implementing and improving monitoring and alerting system
- Troubleshooting production issues and coordinating with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Optimizing system performance, availability and scalability
- Assisting in production support
- Collaborating with team members to improve developed tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Brainstorming for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Creating Procedures and Policies
- 6+ months of experience in DevOps engineering
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Experience in Azure will be a plus
- Experience in managing production infrastructure with Terraform, Azure ARM, etc
- Linux/Unix systems administration background
- Advanced skill in configuring, managing and maintaining networks
- Advanced skill in infrastructure troubleshooting, performance tuning, optimization and bottleneck problem analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience in Cloud.Azure
- Knowledge of Helm, Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.