devops engineer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for the Financial
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Understanding the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it
- Migrating infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one
- Set up a monitoring stack
- Implementing the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
- Writing infrastructure as code using CloudFormation
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Terraform, Chef or Ansible
- BS in Computer Science
- Postgres experience
- Proficiency in designing software services
- Experience building and maintaining software services that serve 100+ transactions per second
- English level: B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.