devops engineer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a Remote DevOps Engineer for a Financial Information Company.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Recommending changes to existing infrastructure
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Terraform, Chef, Ansible and Kubernetes
- BS in Computer Science
- Postgres experience
- Proficiency in designing software services
- Experience building and maintaining software services that serve 100+ transactions per second
- English level: B2
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of Jenkins CI/CD
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.