devops engineer for investment management firm
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for Investment Management Firm to join our team.
The customer is an American investment management firm that serves institutional clients including pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments, and central banks.
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Applying monitoring practices
- Contributing to the content migration
- Communicating directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- Leading the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, CloudFormation, EC2, S3, IAM)
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tooling
- English level B2+
- Experience with Apache Ignite
- Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Knowledge of JMX tooling, Graphite
- Experience with GitLab CI, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Octopus Deploy
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.