devops engineer for multi-industry company
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for a Multi-Industry Company to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's best-known Multi-Industry companies, recognized for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, and many more. The company leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative products and services.
- Reviewing architecture and proposing improvements, work closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Reviewing and preparing technical documentation
- Establishing engineering excellence and organize working routine
- Mentoring other team members
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.)
- Understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Understanding of environment management, org strategy, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Knowledge of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Active Salesforce Developer certifications
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.