devops engineer for multi-industry company
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for Multi-Industry
The customer is one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, recognized for
its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat and many more.
The company leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance
businesses to provide customers with innovative products and services.
- Review architecture and propose improvements, work closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Review and prepare technical documentation
- Establish engineering excellence and organize working routine
- Mentor other team members
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Strong understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, org strategy, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Good client-facing writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Active Salesforce Developer certifications are preferred
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.