devops engineer for telecommunications company
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for Telecommunications
The customer is a Telecommunications Company that connects people and networks by delivering interconnection services for all types of providers.
- Manage, improve, and expand our internal CI/CD DevOps Tools for Product Development and Engineering teams across Notified
- Join team meetings daily and as needed and collaborate with peers and teams within the organization
- Learn to harness powerful CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-a-Code related tools at Notified to manage our Cloud tools and services
- Troubleshoot issues by reviewing information at hand, developing detailed implementation plans with automation and test details, and mentoring team members
- Ensuring the highest possible availability of live systems under your remit, including willingness to work out-of-hours in urgent circumstances
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Terraform, Chef or Ansible
- BS in Computer Science
- Postgres experience
- Proficiency in designing software services
- Experience building and maintaining software services that serve 100+ transactions per second
- English level: B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.