devops engineer with aws for a leading agriculture company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of DevOps experience, AWS, and Ansible proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity, and revitalizing rural communities.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a Next-gen chemical reaction data management system.
- Take part in administering AWS project cloud infrastructure (request new, tune existing) - S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Batch, Redshift, ELK
- Take care of logging & monitoring tools (ELK, Kibana)
- Evolve and support CI/CD processes & build pipelines (Jenkins)
- Communicate with Customer cloud support teams
- Set up and manage k8s clusters
- Configuration management in Ansible
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Strong experience with AWS
- Expert knowledge of Jenkins
- Ansible proficiency
- Strong knowledge of Docker
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.