devops engineer with aws for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote DevOps Engineer with AWS to join our team.
The customer is a leading IT consulting providing enterprise-wide IT solutions specializing in the area of Enterprise Web applications developed with the Angular framework.
- Configure and maintain resources on AWS
- Maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform, CloudFormation, and/or CodeDeploy
- Maintain Dockerfiles
- Deploy services to ECS or Kubernetes
- Responsible for production deployments using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub Actions
- Manage security groups and access controls
- Responsible for securely storing information such as passwords and tokens
- Use ticket management systems such as Jira and Confluence to manage work priorities
- Work closely with developers on the team to debug issues
- Apply networking knowledge to debug upstream issues
- 6+ months experience with DevOps AWS
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Good hold of Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of Terraform
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps colleagues
- Ability to understand project requirements and be innovative in finding solutions in regulated environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Continuous Delivery experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.