devops engineer with azure for a multinational telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of experience in product development and Cloud.Azure experience to join our team.
The customer is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company. It is one of the largest telephone operators and mobile network providers in the world.
- Configuring and supporting IPTV platform with advanced TV services
- Managing and supporting customer environments in Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Consulting customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling
- Supporting development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- 6+ months of experience in product development
- Experience in Cloud.Azure
- Experience in products development cycle, architecture design, software specification and validation
- Prior experience with some of the following technologies, tools, standards and protocols: OPCH, DVB-IPI and FCC/RET, HLS, HDS, Smooth Streaming, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, RTSP, RTMPE
- Knowledge of improving reliability, efficiency, and performance of the system as a whole (from the application to the database)
- Experience in improving the platform observability by measuring and monitoring the platform availability and system health
- Understanding of high availability solutions
- Experience in database analysis, bottlenecks identification, caching architecture designs
- English level B2+
- Spanish level B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.