devops engineer with azure for an automotive company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with experience with AWS, and Azure experience and knowledge of Jenkins to join our team.
The customer is a global automotive industry leader. It manufactures vehicles in 27 countries and markets the company’s products in over 170 countries and regions.
- Launching a new cloud operating model to enable company to expedite cloud adoption securely and optimally
- Providing solutions that have cloud implementation guardrails without mandating strict prescriptions
- Establishing a solid foundation for Cloud investments and migration activities
- Providing a self-service Cloud platform that is operationally efficient
- Creating a Cloud CoE & Platform Engineering team to move into the distributed DevOps model & decentralized DevOps model
- Making decentralized DevOps models standards compliant
- 6+ months of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Prior experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment
- Experience with Terraform, Terragrunt
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with AWS
- Azure experience
- Python experience
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.