junior devops engineer with azure for an oilfield services company
Currently we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with Azure for an oilfield services company for our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- to design a flexible Cloud Infrastructure with high availability and reliability to commit the business needs;
- to collaborate with all teams to design the containerization, Kubernetes and Service Mesh adoption/implementation plan;
- to design/develop the Full Stack Monitoring system to ensure that entire Cloud Resources are well monitored in a reasonable manner, including all engineering and production sites;
- to centralize logging collection system to collect all logs and setup the clear traceability with the debugging system so that teams can identify the root cause of a defect/incident in a very fast manner;
- to design the artifact management and promotion strategy;
- to define the quality criteria of product delivery cycle;
- to setup full CI/CD workflow and pipelines on Azure DevOps to ensure the continuously delivery of product with good quality and security/legal compliance;
- to build security scan (SAST, DAST, license, 3rd party license) on early stage of the product delivery lifecycle in a flexible and generic manner to reduce the duplicate effort in each application team;
- to visualize the security scan report and setup fix traceability and knowledge base.
- 6+ months of relevant experience
- English level B2+
- Hands-on operation and architect design experience with Cloud platforms and technologies (Microsoft Azure), including but not limited to APIM, Load balancer, Virtual Machines, Kubernetes, Server-less service, Micro Service, monitoring and log collection
- Experience with Linux system administration including the performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with development/operation experience of one or more relational or NoSQL database
- Hands on experience with programming skills (big plus - rich powershell scripting experience)
- Background of developer
- Fast Learner
- Proactive & self-driven
nice to have
- Knowledge of:
- Service Mesh;
- Large and highly distributed system architect design considering a system holding hundreds of or even thousands of applications;
- Hands on development/operation/administration experience of Cloud/Docker/Kubernetes/Service Mesh;
- Web and Cloud security-related aspects;
- Agile process.