devops for a financial services and technology company
We're looking for remote DevOps with knowledge of containerization, strong AWS experience, and familiarity with CI/CD to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Getting rid of da-to-day activities related to maintaining and tuning, focusing on new features
- Analyzing the existing framework, identification of areas for improvements, implementation of the agreed solution
- Developig new features, PoC, negotiating with clients (newcomers to SDP), architectural meetings, assistance to our clients
- 6+ months of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong experience with AWS
- Experience with Scrum
- Knowledge of Containerization
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Good understanding of Kanban
- Knowledge of ITIL
- English level: B1/B2
- Solid experience in Linux
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Azure
- Knowledge of network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with Scrum or Agile Methodology
- Windows server experience (in addition to the DevOps automation skills)
- Task tracking tools: Jira, ServiceNow
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.