junior devops for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps with strong experience of work with Terraform and Docker and AWS and Kubernetes knowledge and experience to join our team.
Our client is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform founded in 2011 as a startup. The company operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app which are used by more than 14 million people. Also, the company helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
- Adding Dockerfile(s) to each project for the new production environments
- Developing and modifying terraform code for each application to centralize it into a common repository
- Updating CI/CD (Codefresh) pipelines
- Updating relevant documentation with the new deployment information
- Helping to test and validate the new setups
- Updating monitors and alerts for the new setup
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Strong experience of work with Terraform and Docker
- AWS and Kubernetes knowledge and experience
- Experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based web services (AWS preferred)
- English of B2 of higher level