devops for a manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for remote DevOps to join our global team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Assessment in the automation process of pipeline, moving infrastructure to the code
- Assessment in POC processes for new tools/services
- Environments related questions support
- Improve scalability of infrastructure
- Provide visibility of work results to the customer
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Professional experience in DevOps
- Experience in administering Linux servers
- Experience in scripting language (Bash/Python/Groovy)
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible)
- Experience in Source Code Management Systems and designing branching strategy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines on wide tool set (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, BitBucket Pipelines)
- Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Expertise in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Experience with container orchestration engines (EKS, GKE, docker-compose, Rancher)
- At least 6+ months of working experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.