devops for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with experience in IaC/Cloud/CI&CD, with knowledge of QA best practices and DevSecOps, who is ready to focus on QE part of the automation development process for infrastructure provisioning and application deployment. Engineer will mainly focus on evolvement of QA automation framework, development of tests and their integration into CI/CD process.
- Gather industry experience and formalizing requirements for QA in automation, conducting research for suitable toolset, development of test strategy and its alignment with business needs
- Establish quality gates to achieve compliance across entire code base with various organizational standards and conventions, shift focus from detecting issues with infrastructure and application provisioning to their prevention
- Ensure error-free deployments, speed, accuracy and efficiency of promoting releases to production
- Create base test cases for unit and acceptance testing, write test scenarios using Python for infrastructure provisioning with Terraform and application deployment using Ansible/Puppet
- Write static analysis tests and policies to find security vulnerabilities, compliance issues, and infrastructure misconfigurations
- Maintain QA automation framework (Docker images, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Webhooks)
- Create documentation and conduct demo and trainings to internal and external stakeholders
- 6+ months of solid experience in IaC based on Terraform/Terragrunt
- Intermediate level of programming on Python
- Proficient In development of tests using PyTest framework
- Cloud experience in AWS (VPC, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, RDS, Route53, IAM, CloudWatch, Config)
- TestInfra library
- Ansible test suite
- Puppet test suite
- Security testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.