Currently, we are looking for remote DevOps to join our team.
The customer is a UK-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Maintaining the services in the CIAM domain by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Partnering with development teams to improve system reliability
- Participating in capacity planning, on-call rotations, incident response, blameless postmortems, and root cause analysis and resolution
- Being a vocal advocate of strong/sound engineering practices that allow us to build, deploy, and run scalable, reliable, and performant services
- 6+ months of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with ForgeRock Access Management, Directory Services, and Identity Management or with any of the Open Identity Platform projects (https://www.openidentityplatform.org/)
- Experience with Java programming languages
- Experience with Unix, Linux operating systems
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.