devops for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps with 6+ months of good experience in DevOps, experience with Linux and knowledge of container orchestration to join our team.
The customer is a Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Build, maintain operations and sysops related components
- Build and maintain environments
- Create deployment scripts
- Collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting
- Metrics and performance monitoring and alerting
- Collect metrics, store metrics, build dashboards, configure alerting
- Automate go live activities
- Operate the system, make sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources
- Automate processes
- Help the work of developers to debug problems
- Investigate alternative solutions
- Create operational manual
- Experience with Linux
- Linux shell scripting knowledge
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of container orchestration (preferably with Kubernetes & Helm charts)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Familiar with Prometheus, Grafana
- 6+ months of good experience in DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.