We're looking for a remote DevOps with 6+ months of “hands on” working experience in hybrid/Cloud operational environments and work experience with a Scrum to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of construction information and technology solutions in North America. The company helps commercial construction firms simplify and streamline preconstruction with the largest network, most accurate project information, and only all-in-one construction platform with anytime, anywhere access.
- Determine ways to reduce toil and improve system reliability
- Perform root cause analysis for production incidents
- Create detailed documentation, runbooks and update processes based upon root cause analysis
- Develop scripts/playbooks to automate
- Self-starter and an ability to work in a remote collaborative environment
- 6+ months bachelor degree in a STEM field
- Minimum 6+ months of work experience in a corporate environment in a similar role
- Work experience with a Scrum/Kanban Agile KPI/metric driven environment (e.g. ITIL)
- 6+ months of “hands on” working experience in hybrid/Cloud operational environments
- Strong experience in system troubleshooting in production customer facing environments across Windows and Linux systems
- Very effective in organizational, time management, documentation and communication skills
- Experience in working with enterprise monitoring tools such as Site24x7, Opsview, New Relic and PagerDuty
- Experience in CI/CD (TeamCity, Jenkins, Quick Build), Python, PowerShell, Ansible, Bitbucket
- Experience in one Cloud provider (GCP). Willing to learn others
- Knowledge of infrastructure as Code (Terraform or similar)
- English level proficiency B1
- Previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer
- Knowledge of containerization technology (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience in creating and maintaining build and deployment pipelines
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.