junior devops for an oilfield company
We're looking for a remote DevOps with 6+ months as a DevOps (Automation) engineer, and experience with Terraform/Ansible to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The project focus is the development of the Platform which enables customers both internal and external to consume traditional desktop applications and services from a cloud environment. The main goal is to make the Platform cloud-agnostic.
- Designing, Developing and Migrating applications into OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) in multi cloud environment
- Interacting with other teams across organization to ensure collaboration
- Building an effective system that adheres to automation and other engineering best practices
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- 6+ months as a DevOps (Automation) engineer
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible
- Must be proficient with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- English level proficiency B2+
- Kubernetes/OpenShift (OCP)
- Node.js, Golang, Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Azure, GCP, AWS, G42, Yandex Cloud
- Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Windows, ADDS, GPO
- MongoDB, OCS
- Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Jaeger, Thanos