devops for information services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Test automation with Team city (XML, Team city jobs)
- Automation of reporting
- Help with automation of new components deployment (more like a DevOps)
- Automate deployment with Docker & Team city
- Regression automation with CI/CD and XML, no Java
- Manual testing
- Installation and configuration of virtual machines and software installation on it
- 6+ months of experience as DevOps
- Experience in Jenkins pipeline development
- Experience with the Groovy programming language
- Familiarity with Jenkins Job Builder
- GitHub. GitHub APIs, PRs, Issue life cycle, async code reviews
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the Elastic Stack
- Ability to work independently on a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Configuration as Code and tests.
- Familiarity with GitHub and willingness to participate in asynchronous code reviews
- Ability to thrive in a remote-first team environment
- English level: B2, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with test automation with Java
- Knowledge and experience with Azure
- Bonus: experience with Google Cloud
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.