Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accounts, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Testing automation with Team city (XML, Team city jobs)
- Helping with automation of new components deployment (more like a DevOps)
- Automating deployment with Docker & Team city
- Regression automation with CI/CD and XML, no Java
- Performing Manual Testing
- Installing and configurating virtual machines and software installation on it
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Experience in Jenkins pipeline development
- Experience with the Groovy programming language
- Experience with the Elastic Stack
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Configuration as Code and tests
- Familiarity with Jenkins Job Builder
- Knowledge of GitHub, GitHub APIs, PRs, Issue life cycle
- Familiarity with GitHub and willingness to participate in Asynchronous Code Reviews
- Ability to thrive in a remote-first team environment
- English level B2+
- Experience with Automated Testing in Java
- Knowledge and experience with Azure
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.