devops for telecommunications company
We’re looking for a remote DevOps with 6+ months of experience and proficiency with Linux to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Execute and support video services platform transition from on-premises infrastructure into AWS cloud environment
- Work with a number of services, backend applications and infrastructure elements to automate their provisioning, enable swift deployment and smooth operations
- 6+ months of experience in DevOps
- Proficiency with Linux
- Experience working with cloud services providers
- Experience with microservices-based applications, containers (Docker) and container orchestration (K8S)
- Deep knowledge/ production experience with AWS
- Experience in building end-2-end continuous delivery solutions (IaC, CI/CD, CCM)
- Advanced level in Ansible and/or Terraform
- Scripting skills (Python, shell)
- Strong understanding SDLC and typical software development practices / methodologies
- Monitoring/troubleshooting tools/skills
- AWS (Ec2, VPC, TVPC, TGW, RDS, R53, NLB/ALB, etc.)
- Kubernetes, AWS EKS
- Terraform, Ansible, Vault, Jenkins, Packer
- Automated testing (infrastructure testing, configuration testing, component testing, E2E testing, etc. up to 15 quality gates)
- Custom software appliances (video streaming) on top of AWS
- Prometheus, Icinga, Grafana
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.