devops for telecommunications company
We’re looking for a remote DevOps with 6+ months of experience and proficiency with Linux to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Executing and supporting video services platform transition from on-premises infrastructure into AWS cloud environment
- Working with a number of services, backend applications and infrastructure elements to automate their provisioning, enabling swift deployment and smooth operations
- 6+ months of experience in DevOps
- Experience with Cloud services providers
- Experience with Microservices-based applications, containers (Docker) and container orchestration (K8S)
- Experience in building end-2-end continuous delivery solutions (IaC, CI/CD, CCM)
- Deep knowledge and production experience with AWS
- Proficiency with Linux
- Advanced level in Ansible and/or Terraform
- Experience with Python, Shell
- Strong understanding of SDLC and typical software development practices / methodologies
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting tools
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Linux, Java, Python
- Experience with AWS (Ec2, VPC, TVPC, TGW, RDS, R53, NLB/ALB, etc.)
- Understanding of Terraform, Ansible, Vault, Jenkins, Packer
- Experience with Prometheus, Icinga, Grafana
- Experience in Automated Testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.