devops team lead
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Team Lead to join our team.
Note: This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- DevOps expert to the Log Aggregation/Data Engineering Team
- Implement DevOps best practices around observability, infrastructure management, and support through creation of monitoring of metrics, logs and tracing to optimize solutions
- Design/implement SLO/SLI/SLAs
- Implement/manage CI-CD pipelines for secure/consistent release of infrastructure/code for delivery of Log Aggregation/data engineering services
- Responsible for managing the infrastructure/cloud services utilized by the Log aggregation/Data Engineering Team. This includes managing cost controls, implementing auto-scaling, and developing infrastructure best practices for your product team
- Drive migration efforts off legacy log aggregation platform (Splunk)
- Participate in on-call rotations and lead or conduct post-mortems of production failures, as needed
- Work closely with log aggregation/data engineering consumers to identify, triage, and mitigate issues
- 6+ years of experience with Front-End Development
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with delivering services/solutions using MS Azure Cloud
- Experience with Log Aggregation Solutions
- Experience with Spark Observability/Monitoring
- Knowledge of track record of content/data migration
- This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.