devops team lead for video games company
We are currently inviting a remote DevOps Team Lead with 8+ years of DevOps experience and Terraform, Kubernetes, and AWS expertise to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine that also powers their internally developed video games.
The customer is growing operations inside our development teams to support operations of our large-scale, highly available, secure, online services and infrastructure behind the customer and products.
The person in this role will work inside the customer's Dev Ops (development) team and collaborate closely with software engineering, customer service, quality assurance, community, and product teams to provide online services that enhance the user experience for all of the customer’s systems.
- Design and build operational infrastructure for Cloud services (media), automating where possible
- Work in cross-location team of IaC engineers (6 engineers)
- 8+ years of Dev Ops experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Coding mindset (solid experience with any programming/scripting language in production: Ruby, Python, JS, etc)
- Experience in Bash/Powershell
- Major Experience in Infrastructure as a Code on multiple production projects
- Very knowledgeable of AWS (networking, compute, IAM, S3, auto-scaling)
- Very knowledgeable of K8S (Kubernetes)
- Solid practical experience with Terraform
- Decent Linux knowledge
- Experienced being on-call and handling incidents
- Willing/able to be on-call (as part of a larger rotation)
- Fluent in English
- Startup mentality
- High-speed interconnection (100 Mbps downstream / 10 Mbps upstream minimum)
- Solid experience of running Windows Server VMs in the cloud and everything it entails
- Prior experience with Prometheus /Alertmanager/Grafana
- Prior Nomad knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge (building pipelines, configuration of Jenkins or similar)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.