front-end developer for a human resources company
Currently we are looking for a remote Front-End Developer for a human resources company for our team.
The customer is one of the world's biggest human resources companies. It deals with delivering recruitment solutions, executive search, consulting, statement of work, contract employees and direct hire.
- To develop mobile and web applications for employees, web portal for coaches hosted in Azure, and web-based admin interface with analytics dashboards.
- To work as part of a Scrum team.
- To work without supervision.
- 6+ months of experience in software development.
- Ability to drive FE stream on a project (cultivate best practices, drive refactoring, communicate with the customer)
- Good knowledge of Angular2+ framework
- Strong knowledge in JS (ES6+) and HTML5+CSS3
- Good knowledge of RxJS library (as the main library for Angular ecosystem)
- Experience to write JS code using TypeScript.
- Knowledge of:
- Experience to work with any state management system for Angular (NGRX, NGXS, etc.).
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.