go to search
front-end developer with angular for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Front-End Developer with Angular for financial company
read full description
Currently we are looking for a remote Front-End Developer with Angular for financial company for our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
The goal of a project is to extend UI Portal functionality by adding new features. Platform is based on Angular 5 and Polymer framework. UI Portal is a part of a common large platform used to build a number of different products for internal and external clients.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
For your comfortable work
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.