go to search
front-end software engineer for a healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Front-End Software Engineer for a Healthcare company
read full description
We are looking for a remote Front-End Software Engineer with 6+ months of Java development experience to join our Scrum Team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a retail sale level and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a world-class pharmacy management solution built on a microservices-based architecture. The main focus is design of the solution for one of the new microservices which will gradually substitute functions of existing monolith application.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
For your comfortable work
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.