junior front-end software engineer for a research university
We are currently inviting a remote Front-end Software Engineer with 6+ months of Back-end development experience and WordPress expertise to join our team.
The customer is a private and statutory research university in the U.S. Founded in 19th century, the university was intended to teach and make contributions in all fields of knowledge - from the classics to the sciences, and from the theoretical to the applied.
The project is associated with applying Data Science / Machine Learning techniques to academic research papers analysis.
- Create a website using WordPress
- 6+ months of Back-end development experience
- Experience with WordPress or other platform for building websites
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with Flask, Node.js
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Ability to perform updating existing Python Flask webservice with a new logic
- Elasticsearch, Kibana knowledge will be a plus