front-end software engineer for a software company
The customer offers an orchestration solution for integrated automation applied to network, cloud and security technologies. The Company's domain-neutral DevOps solution features the complete lifecycle management modules needed for secure communication services design and integration as well as integrates, automates and coordinates all the applications, data and infrastructure needed to fulfil business requests.
- Design, develop, and roll out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Work with the user interface, technology integration, and back-end API systems
- Lead the development team and communicate on a daily basis
- Release estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, UI/UX, etc.)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Code review
- Minimum BSc degree in Computer Science (or similar) preferred
- Minimum 6+ months of experience as a web UI engineer (or similar)
- Experience in using UI automation test frameworks
- Experience in working with localization (e.g. for Japanese users, Arabic users)
- Strong experience of consuming REST APIs, and of the HTTP protocol
- Experience in optimizing UI applications (caching, compression etc.)
- Strong experience packaging modern JS-based applications for release.
- Experience working on responsive UI designs
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Experience or interest in Networking and Security
- Graphic design capabilities
- Experience using Confluence, Jira, Git, GitHub Actions
- Docker knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.