functional testing engineer for a healthcare company
We are currently looking for a Remote Functional Testing Engineer with 6+ months of QA experience, and knowledge of Salesforce testing to join our team.
The customer is an American healthcare company whose goal is to use data analysis and preventive care to improve health insurance for seniors and give customers who use private versions of Medicare a less expensive option.
The main pool of tasks is associated with Salesforce Factory testing.
- Requirement analysis (Jira user stories) and questions clarification from BA
- TCs creation and execution in TestRail
- Bug reporting in Jira
- Participating in daily meetings (in English)
- Participating in Planning poker sessions
- 6+ months experience in QA
- Knowledge of functional testing
- Experience in requirements analysis, TCs creation, bug reporting
- Communicative person who can work mostly independently
- Salesforce testing experience is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.