go to search
golang software engineer with linux
Go Language, Python, C++, Linux, C Programming
Sorry, the job is expired
GoLang Software Engineer with Linux
We are currently looking for a remote GoLang Software Engineer with production experience with GoLang, Python, C/C++ and good command of Linux to join our team.
The customer is a world leader in providing solutions for the management, organization and security of complex networks.
The main pool of tasks is associated with implementing the cloud platform for DDI SaaS solutions.
- Implement new product functionality
- Maintain an existing codebase
- Contribute to the application architecture design
- Design innovative features
- Participate in daily meetings and discussion of current issues
- Production experience with GoLang, Python, C/C++ or similar (the actual code is GoLang)
- Good command of Linux
- Experience in Microservices development
- Knowledge of REST API
- English level – B1+
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.