informatica etl developer for a software solutions company
We’re looking for a talented remote Informatica ETL Developer with 6+ months of experience in Informatica ETL development, and experience in relational database development to join our team.
The customer is a private American company that specializes in network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States.
The company is building data pipelines from two dozen corporate systems deployed in AWS. The customer created Business Intelligence Center of Excellence to help other data analytics teams with ETL, data cleansing, data modeling, visualization, and dashboards.
The ideal candidate is a Data Engineer with very strong data processing expertise in the use of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools, specifically Informatica.
The team is responsible for integrating Enterprise application data, populating cloud-based Data Lake, providing curated and noncurated data assets for analytical use to cross-functional teams. The team works cross-functionally across the business with stakeholders to provide support, guidance, and technical implementations where appropriate.
- Design, build and support new and existing ETL programs of various complexity
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes
- Work with stakeholders to understand and analyze new requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, IT or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 6+ months of Informatica ETL development experience (PowerCenter and Cloud)
- 6+ months of experience in relational database development (SQL Server, Oracle)
- 6+ months of experience working with Web Services (REST, SOAP) and API’s
- Strong communication skills
- US time zone availability
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.