go to search
ios developer for a multinational media conglomerate
Sorry, the job is expired
iOS Developer for a Multinational Media Conglomerate
Currently, we are looking for a remote iOS Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Review existing iOS application codebase
- Establish engineering practices - code reviews, unit tests, etc.
- Develop MVP Features
- Follow Scrum process
- 6+ months of experience as an iOS Developer
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Experience with REST API
- B2+ level of English
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.