Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
- Implement REST controllers and backend services for new Invite UI
- Write documentation for implemented REST endpoints and features, onboarding and development processes
- Maintain test environment , update production environment configuration, keep dependency versions up to date, prepare and roll out releases to production, keep release log documentation up to date, handle support requests, investigate production bugs, fix critical issues
- Represent development team and provide clarifications on meetings regarding integration with other EPAM services
- Perform general bug-fixing activity (backend and frontend)
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates for BE developer role
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, weekly status meetings, bi-weekly retrospectives
- 6+ months of experience with Java 8
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of REST API
- Understanding of Clean code
- Self-sufficiency and Quick learning skills
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with: Mongo DB, Spring Data, Docker, Kafka, Gradle, Jenkins, Kibana, Grafana, Apache Velocity, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Activiti Engine, Kanban, JIRA, Karaf, Telescope Framework
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.