go to search
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
- Implementing REST controllers and backend services for new Invite UI
- Writing documentation for implemented REST endpoints and features, onboarding and development processes
- Maintaining test environment , updating production environment configuration, keeping dependency versions up to date, preparing and rolling out releases to production, keep release log documentation up to date, handle support requests, investigate production bugs, fix critical issues
- Representing development team and providing clarifications on meetings regarding integration with other EPAM services
- Performing general bug-fixing activity
- Conducting technical interviews with candidates for BE developer role
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings, weekly status meetings, bi-weekly retrospectives
- 6+ months of Java 8 experience
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of REST API
- Understanding of Clean code
- Self-sufficiency and Quick learning skills
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with: Mongo DB, Spring Data, Docker, Kafka, Gradle, Jenkins, Kibana, Grafana, Apache Velocity, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Activiti Engine, Kanban, JIRA, Karaf, Telescope Framework
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.