junior java developer for a British financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Utilizing your expertise to engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services - to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Optimizing web applications to maximize speed and scale
- 6+ months of Java development experience
- Experience with Java programming skills
- Experiences with Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience in designing databases and MySQL
- Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude, and strong problem solving capabilities
- BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Demonstrated experience with AWS
- Experience manipulating code to improve system availability and latency
- Experience with improving inventing or proving the value of new algorithms that improve a product's capabilities, speed, efficiency and reliability