java developer for a British financial company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with strong Java experience to help in extending and re-building the key Platform for Financial Risk Management.
- Analyzing complex business objectives, business and technical requirements to design and implement solutions using the best practices
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Assisting team members with providing with technical solutions
- Developing and testing new features
- Documenting solutions in a logical format that is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical individuals
- Providing extraordinary post-implementation support (including troubleshooting and maintenance)
- 6+ months experience in Java back-end
- Experience of CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Understanding of code quality measurements and able to implement efficient Unit Tests
- Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
- Previous experience in working in a large Enterprise organization with different stakeholders
- Reliable team player, independent and self-organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience in Financial Risk Management domain
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.