java developer for a british stock-exchange
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Write new services and develop existing ones in Java
- Participate in the analysis, design and evaluation of technical solutions together with the team
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in code review
- Offer your own ideas of refactoring, tuning a monitoring system, solving existing problems or solving business cases
- 6+ months experience in Java development
- Knowledge of Informix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work excellently in both independent and team
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Be able to work in a multi-international culture (regular communication with colleagues from Thailand and US is expected)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of C Programming and Perl
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.