go to search
junior java developer for a brokerage company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Java Developer for a Brokerage Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors.
- Working with technical leads, managers, product managers and business analysts to identify the best solution for meeting business requirements
- Delivering high quality code and configuration
- Ensuring bug free software through automated regression testing, unit tests, and code reviews
- Collaborating with QA and Operations to ensure successful integration into test and production environments
- 6+ months of Java development experience
- Experience with Microservices Architectures
- Experience with Kafka, Zookeeper, Git, Jenkins, Hibernate
- Experience with Agile, SDLC and DevOps delivery methods
- Familiar with pro’s and con’s of different industry frameworks, design patterns and code beautifiers
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling as well as test driven development for optimal automated regression testing
- Understanding of OOP good practices and concepts
- Existing Bulgarian work permit/EU national
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with OCM, OCAJP, OCPJP
- Fluency in Bulgarian
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals